Postagem em destaque

Notícias de Brasília no Diário do Poder

quarta-feira, 1 de fevereiro de 2012

Está interessado em publicar um livro... Leia o artigo de James Altucher.

http://www.jamesaltucher.com/2012/01/self-publishing-your-own-book-is-the-new-business-card/
Via Stephen Kanitz
Leia a experiência de James Altucher e avalie ...




I’ve published eight books in the past seven years, five with traditional publishers (Wiley, Penguin, HarperCollins), one comic book,  and the last two I’ve self-published. In this post I give the specific details of all of my sales numbers and advances with the traditional publishers. Although the jury is still out on my self-published books, “How to be the Luckiest Man Alive” and “I Was Blind But Now I See” I can tell you these two have already sold more than my five books with traditional publishers, combined.>>>>>>>

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário